Ward6 have launched a series of tactics for natural market place store, ‘Aboutlife’ to introduce their new store in Double Bay, Sydney.
As part of the campaign to demonstrate how fresh its produce actually is, a live dairy cow was lead through the area’s high class streets with a sign “fresh milk from about life” emblazoned on it.
The campaign also includes outdoor, suburban press and targeted social media.
“The clever, original thinking that Ward6 provided really made a huge impact on the most important store launch in our company history.” — Jodie Stewart, Founder.
- Agency: Ward6
- Creative Director: Hugh Fitzhardinge
- Creative Director: Grant Foster
- Art Director: Brooke Harvey
- Writer: Dan O’Bey
- Strategic Planner: Tom McGillick
- Senior Account Director: Andrew Grey
- Account Co-ordinator: Courtney Lovell
- Client: Aboutlife Natural Marketplace